Sept 1 and 2 Prelude to Your Dance- Facebook Racket Stage 2 by Eireen Diokno Bernardo and Sante Tina Carag at Royal Tagaytay Country Club.
Day 1- is a 6 to 8 hours photo-shoot session with hands-on workshop for Photoshop.
1) Participants must come ready for a photo-shoot with a seasoned photographer/s. Expect to be models or subjects of their own marketing campaigns.
2) Participants must come with make-up on, hair done, with appropriate outfit for the shoot depending on the concept of your own marketing campaigns.
3) Participants must come with their own back-up outfit and/or other materials needed for the Photoshop depending on the adjustments and creativity as needed during the session.
4) Participants must come ready for a hands-on workshop aided by laptops and internet connection for basic Photoshop hands-on exercises.
5) Expected time for the whole session 3 hours photo-shoot / 3 hours hands-on Photoshop.
6) Expect time adjustment more of less depending on the readiness of the participants.
Day 2 - Hands on with Facebook Sponsor Ad Manager. This is a 6 to 8 hours with
5 days online/ email exchange and monitoring for actual application.
1) Participants must come ready for a hands-on workshop aided by laptops and internet connection
for basic Photoshop hands-on exercises.
2) Participants must come with their own materials (images in jpeg format) ready for actual
Facebook Apps execution.
3) Please come with a VISA or a Mastercard Debit or Credit Card under your name ready.
4) The executed campaign will run for not less then 5 days to allow learning and real time market
test for personal branding and product marketing.
Hi! Tina Carag here. Great to meet you!
I'm a graduate of Colegio de San Juan de Letran with a degree in Bachelor of Science Major in Economics. I have been with Santé International since 2010; I can say it has been a very lucrative journey for me. Ever since I started with Santé my life became more colorful more meaningful.