I met TINA CARAG in a women's fellow of Jesus Flock Church. Back then she was just wearing a striped shirt, maong pants and a rubber shoe with a sweet young smile. She was so naive looking, nothing flashy, but I am so afraid of her. I really just wanted to run as FAR away as I can.
I felt the fear when I found out she is an MLMer / Network Marketer. I fear she will budul-budul me and will hypnotize me to invest Php16K or more with a heightened investment opportunity. She will make me dream for big millions using pyramiding heads, supposed to come to me easily. I am not afraid of the millions. I am afraid I will become a budul-buduler, if I will allow her to talk to me.
I do not even want to be eye to eye with her, she might see and sense, how much I want to avoid her. I am afraid she will get hurt if she sense how I really feel meeting her. Nothing personal, I do not know her, yet I have so much apprehension about MLM, I might say things that will offend her, knowing myself, I felt it is best just to avoid or never engage.
So I put up a front, I made myself sounds like, I do not have time nor space to accommodate new business, I do not have time even to be friendly with anyone. I am so busy / occupied it is so unfortunate.
(Beside she only know how to email, doc, excel, create basic powerpoint, for me that is almost not knowing anything, better no na lang, it will be a difficult mentorship, especially starting with me feeling negative with her business, sorry).
Do not ask me, how in the world despite of the odd start, she TINA DELFIN CARAG developed into a network digital marketer, and after a months under my mentorship, was able to create on her own a very effective online business/ website, and is now a mentor / trainer for digital marketing in her own rights.
Now I can say, I am her proud friend.
IMPERIUM COMING SOON!
Sept 1 and 2 Prelude to Your Dance- Facebook Racket Stage 2 by Eireen Diokno Bernardo and Sante Tina Carag at Royal Tagaytay Country Club.
Day 1- is a 6 to 8 hours photo-shoot session with hands-on workshop for Photoshop.
1) Participants must come ready for a photo-shoot with a seasoned photographer/s. Expect to be models or subjects of their own marketing campaigns.
2) Participants must come with make-up on, hair done, with appropriate outfit for the shoot depending on the concept of your own marketing campaigns.
3) Participants must come with their own back-up outfit and/or other materials needed for the Photoshop depending on the adjustments and creativity as needed during the session.
4) Participants must come ready for a hands-on workshop aided by laptops and internet connection for basic Photoshop hands-on exercises.
5) Expected time for the whole session 3 hours photo-shoot / 3 hours hands-on Photoshop.
6) Expect time adjustment more of less depending on the readiness of the participants.
Day 2 - Hands on with Facebook Sponsor Ad Manager. This is a 6 to 8 hours with
5 days online/ email exchange and monitoring for actual application.
1) Participants must come ready for a hands-on workshop aided by laptops and internet connection
for basic Photoshop hands-on exercises.
2) Participants must come with their own materials (images in jpeg format) ready for actual
Facebook Apps execution.
3) Please come with a VISA or a Mastercard Debit or Credit Card under your name ready.
4) The executed campaign will run for not less then 5 days to allow learning and real time market
test for personal branding and product marketing.
June 27 9am-4pm at Sante' Head Office @ Eton Cyber Pod Bldg Ortigas QC. My very first sponsored production for www.santetinacarag.com learning with Ms. Eireen Diokno Bernardo Ecommerce Specialist
Papa God thank you for the 'favor' that you have blessed us to a very very successful event.
Grabe these are just some of the 90plus people who attended our sante' health and opportunity event held at Sta. Cruz Laguna.
It's true that TEAMWORK means " together everyone achieves more" .
My tag line for this year "I believe in Great things" ...
Eyes on You Lord, eyes on You.
Hi! Tina Carag here. Great to meet you!
I'm a graduate of Colegio de San Juan de Letran with a degree in Bachelor of Science Major in Economics. I have been with Santé International since 2010; I can say it has been a very lucrative journey for me. Ever since I started with Santé my life became more colorful more meaningful.